Thursday 17 April 2014

An Easter Af-Fair


Yet again I've been neglecting my blog - no wonder my audience as fallen away (according to bloggers statistics) but I want you, my faithful followers, to know how very much I do appreciate your visits even if there is no time to comment - and I know how hard it is to keep up with commenting on everything we see in blogland no matter how much we enjoy and admire the talent out there.


Anyway, last Saturday was my first fair of the year, Vintage in the Vale Easter Fair at Trelawnyd Memorial Hall.  Yet again Gill and her team pulled off an inspiring, creative and happy event through sheer hard work and meticulous attention to detail.  For the first time there was a professional photographer in attendance and I do hope she won't mind me using a couple of her photos here.  In all the usual last minute panic I didn't photo-record what I'd taken with me so I was delighted with her photo of my pompom Easter blooms which sold out by early afternoon. :o)  Thank you Love Luella Photography!  You can see the whole album on my facebook page should you be interested.


Here's my stall all set up and (almost!) ready to go.  Its such a friendly event and it was lovely meeting up with other lovely regular stallholders and meeting some new ones.  Here are a few to inspire you.


My lovely VIV neighbour Nia whose gorgeous shop Wish in Rhuddlan High Street is not to be missed if you are in the area. 


Emma's colourful Hobo Heart Collective stall full of reclaimed wooden delights.


The Way to Blue - Sarah's beautiful blue cyanotypes.  Don't you just love that pop of yellow from the daffodils.


Woolly wonders from Lost in the Wood - it was Laura's first time at VIV but I surely hope it wasn't the last!


And I'm not missing out all the stalls full of hard to resist vintage goodness!  I do wish I'd got round everyone with my camera but take it from me they were ALL fabulous.  The next fair is on 2nd August so plenty of time to arrange your diary if you are anywhere near the North East Wales coast this summer.  You won't regret a visit, not least for a nice sit down with tea and cake enjoying vocalist Paula Rose singing all those iconic songs from the 30s and 40s.


See you there?????

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful goodies Ann, love the pom pom blooms, gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pom pom flowers are so lovely, what a good ida. I hope you sold a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stalls all look amazing. You can see how much work has gone into each one. Hope you sold lots.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter. Love those pom-pom flowers
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic fair! A whole bunch of talented people. I am not surprised that you sold all your pom pom flowers - they were such fun gifts for people. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my, I wish I was there!
    Fantastic fair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails