Monday 25 November 2013

First Market Day

Had a lovely day yesterday at the very first Henllan Craft Group Vintage & Craft Market.  Met up with some old friends and made some new.  A lovely venue, the Church Institute has recently had a makeover - I loved the Christmassy windows decorated by the different groups using the hall.  And this time I did remember to photographically record what I took with me!  I am trying to be more organised but as usual I didn't have much sleep the night before. :(  Luckily I'm not working today.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Ann, did you sell a lot? I am still working for the market on the 15th of december. Pfffffffffffffff ........

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful array of goodies! I hope you did well Ann. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Ann everything looks so pretty and cosy. I love the little jars especially.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ann! Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave a comment :) Your market set up is just lovely...so many treasures. I have enjoyed scrolling through some of your other recent posts as well, will visit again! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann! This is my first time visiting and I enjoyed seeing your pictures, reading your stories and seeing what you create...your poppies are delightful! I want to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, that is very sweet of you! I shall be back to see what you are up to next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails