Monday 3 June 2013

Fab Foam


I made decorated this old mirror for my niece's birthday last year and apparently her soon-to-be-7 year old daughter has had her eye on it for her newly decorated bedroom.  So I've been asked to create something similar for the birthday girl.  I found this plain heart shaped mirror at our local bargain basement shop and thought I could do something with it.  I thought craft foam would be more substantial than cardstock or felt and the colours are very girly.  I cut lots of roses using the Die-namics tiny roses die set and some leaves, butterflies and hearts from various other sets.  I used foam sticky pads to attach them.  Hope she likes it. 




4 comments:

  1. This is DARLING, Ann! I'm pinning this for down the road when our granddaughter is just a bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure she will LOVE it! Great little touches with the bird and bird house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure she will LOVE it! Great little touches with the bird and bird house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is soooo pretty, she will LOVE it. I have tons of this stuff and not touched it in years, just seen someone heating it and stamping into it so using it for that now.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment - its hugely appreciated. Ann :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails